More than a year ago the German tabloid Bild has admitted that nudists do not confine themselves to nude beaches or nudist campings – the time has come for nudist sport. All activities mentioned in the article successfully survived to our days.
- The best choice for the “most adventurous nudists” may be skydiving. The article in Bild for some reason singled out the “clothes-free parachute jump” that took place over the Baltic island of Usedom.
- The nudist resort La Jenny in France (FKK-Anlage La Jenny) on the Atlantic coast is claimed to be probably the only place in Europe with the nudist golf course.
- Nude cycling: World Naked Bicycle Ride is for those “who like to move on two wheels”.
- Nude yoga
- Naked horse riding is on offer, e.g., at the Quinta da Horta naturist resort in Portugal and in Germany near Bonn.
- The Carrera Nudista de Sopelana nudist race takes place once a year in Bilbao, Spain. The distance is 5 kilometers, only caps and trainers are allowed. This year the race will be on the 2th July at 12:00 p.m. at Barinatxe beach (also called La Salvaje), located between Sopelana and Getxo villages (Bizkaia).
FKK-Sport: Nacktradeln, Nacktwandern, FKK-Golf & Co. – Lifestyle – Bild.de
Naked sports booming in the sizzling summer heat!
Naturist Golf Resort “La Jenny” in France | Gorilla Golf Blog
la Jenny – Golf
World Naked Bike Ride
World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) – Naked Bicycle People Power!
Carrera Nudista de Sopelana